Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing 20

Facebook and MySpace: I've had a Facebook account for a couple of years but haven't really used it much. In fact, I'd forgotten my account login and had to request password assistance ... FB is logically organized and for me it is intuitive. When sites aren't intuitive, I don't think I want to take time to figure them out -- what's the point? Since deciding to work on 23Things, I've stalked nieces and nephews (who are kind and have taken pity on me), found a volunteer contact I needed to ask a question of (long story), and decided that FB might be the best way for me to post the ton of photos I have gotten recently due to many family events. DSis in FL has married the terms and calls them SPACEBOOK! lol I realize that 'poking' is the official term when someone wants to contact you, but that term is a little smarmy to me ;-)

No comments: