Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thing 35 - books 2.0

I'm not interested in organizing or cataloging my books either in-house or electronically. On my FB account I have used the Visual Bookshelf but don't care enough about it to keep it updated. Sadly I don't find as much time as I had to read so spare time is used rather to read than to blog-and-share it. I am a tangible person -- I like the feel, the touch of paper, the smell of ink, and the holding of the book. I've listened to an audiobook on my iPod and enjoyed the narrator. Since then I've picked up a hardcover of a different title and enjoy imagining hearing the narrator's voice. I plan to download a number of items to listen to on my summer trip because we'll be spending a lot of time in the car. I hope they're just as enjoyable as my first iPod title was. Wish me luck.

No comments: